- #weareportadelaide http://t.co/WG59esZ93S 1 year ago
- Happy Birthday #ross13 hope you have a great day. 2 years ago
- RT @daz_gun: EXCLUSIVE ..... Photo of the third umpire making the decision on Usman Khawaja #ashes http://t.co/YS8QhLfvED 3 years ago
- Compiling good resources into a weekly email for staff to read in their own time. #edtechsachat 3 years ago
- Email, moodle on school site, twitter, diigo bookmarking, Facebook #edtechsachat 3 years ago
Author Archives: gradyw
This lesson I had six teachers join me to learn how to change the settings in a Programme, add resources and make parts of the Programme visible to students in coneqt.
Met with 6 teachers who were interested in learning about forums and managing them. The session ran for 40 minutes and all teachers received a certificate to go towards their professional development.
Had several staff turn up to the first Tuesday training session for Laptops in the classroom. Have created a certificate for staff to use as part of their professional development. This class explained the use of the WISP feature in … Continue reading
Spent three hours going through the management strategies that teachers will need to employ to use laptops in the classroom. Teachers included all year 11 teachers and any other teachers who were interested. Nineteen teachers attended the session and went … Continue reading
I attended the ELH & SchoolTech Conference in Lorne Victoria. This was called Roadmaps for Innovation. Description from ELH website: This three-day event is recognised as the definitive event in the local educational calendar and a unique opportunity for schools … Continue reading
Attended our once a term IT meeting to discuss directions for IT within the school. These occur 4 times a year, one each term and run for an hour and a half. (6 hours over the year)
March 4-25 on consecutive Tuesday nights completed a basic wood carving course which allowed me to improve my wood working skills as a Design and Technology teacher. (12hrs)